When used correctly condoms are an effective method of protection against most STD's and HIV. Know how to put on and use a condom properly before wrapping it up.
Time Required: A few seconds
- Use a new, packaged condom before each sex act.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom to remove excess air. This reduced the chances of breakage.
- Place the condom on the tip of an erect penis and roll it down as far as it can go.
- After ejaculation, hold the condom firmly on the penis shaft then remove your penis before it becomes flaccid. This decreases the chances of the condom slipping off before it can be properly disposed of.
- Remove the condom carefully with a towel, being careful not to expose any fluids to your partner. Tie the open end of the condom into a knot, then dispose of it.
- Do not engage in any additional sexual contact until you and your partner have washed your penis and hands.