Gay Marriage and Relationships
Gay and Lesbian Marriage
Thinking of tying the knot? Here is the information you need to know about your right to love.
- Gay Marriage & Commitment Ceremony Planner
- The 1,138 Rights of Marriage
- Dissecting California's Proposition 8
- New York Recognizes Out-of-State Gay Marriages
- How To Get Married in Massachusetts
- Can All Gays Marry in Massachusetts?
- Connecticut Gay Marriage
- Gay Men Against Gay Marriage
Take a tour of same-sex adoption laws and information, including where same-sex adoption is legal and how you can start a family.
- Where is Same-Sex Adoption Legal?
- Can You Have Children If You're Gay?
- Becoming a Gay Parent
- What They Aren't Telling You About Gay Adoption
- Before You Choose Surrogacy Through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- How To Support Children With Gay Parents
- A Legal Perspective on Gay Surrogacy
- Two Dads/Two Moms, One Birth Certificate
Health and Fitness
It doesn't take much to make the shift to healthier habits and healthy living. A healthier lifestyle can lead to less stress, lower doctor bills, and increased energy. Take the first steps to feeling better about our body, mind and spirit.
- Is Staph The New Gay Disease?
- How Much Protein Do You Need?
- Why Gay Men Have Higher Cancer Risks
- Do Cosmos Really Equal Calories?
- Do You Have A Body Image Issue?
- Gay Men and Body Hair Removal
- Will My Moles and Blemishes Run Him Away?
- Break Free From Post Coming Out Depression
- How To Stay Sober
- Reasons Why He Won't Wear A Condom And What You Can Do About It
Living With HIV
Are you living with HIV, just diagnosed with or seeking information on HIV? These days, many see HIV as a "chronicle" illness, but we run the danger of lessening the severity of the pandemic and the urgency to find a cure by using such a descriptor. More than 25 years after the first AIDS diagnosis, we still have yet to find a cure and infection numbers have risen beyond original estimates. Get the information you need on HIV/AIDS.
- Understanding HIV Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Am I HIV Infected?
- Moving Forward After HIV Diagnosis
- Gay Men and Bareback Sex
- Is Barebacking Safe If Both Partners Are HIV Negative?
- Can You Get HIV From Kissing?
- When Should You Reveal Your Status?
- Gays Not The Origin of HIV
- Reasons To Get An HIV Test
- HIV Positive Dating
- Dating An HIV Positive Man
- How One Man Got HIV
- What is a Serodiscordant Relationship?
- How You Can Spread Awareness on World AIDS Day
Money and Career
Who brings home the cheddar—the dough, the bread, the money— in your relationship? Do you make more than he does or is it the other way around? And if so, is it an issue in your relationship? Money can make or break any good partnership. Balance your relationship by balancing your budget.
- Do Gays Really Make More Money?
- Gay Parents Have Less Money... And Less Protection
- Balance Your Finances as a Couple
- Should You and Your Partner Open a Joint Checking Account?
- What To Do If He Leaves You With Bad Credit
- Pros and Cons of Coming Out at Work
History and Heritage
Some would argue that you can't move forward until you know where you started. So, before we march on, let's take a look back at some interesting gay history facts.
- The First Gay Rights Organization
- History of Sodomy Laws
- Buggery in 1533?
- The History of Gay Pride
- Bayard Rustin, Gay March on Washington Organizer
- Jazz Great Billy Strayhorn