1. People & Relationships

I often hear gay and bisexual men talk about how being with a man confirmed the emotional and physical attraction they have for the same sex. While some gay men can only claim a same gender experience the first time around, others have actually had two "first" encounters- the first being with the opposite sex or vise versa. Either way, our first sexual experienceswill forever be implanted into our memory banks.

When was your first gay sex?
1) 13 or younger 2) 14-16 3) 17-19 4) 20-24 5) 25-30
6) 31-40 7) 41-50 8) 51-60 9) 60 or older
Comments
December 22, 2007 at 6:45 am
(1) marty says:

im white 48 near chicago only had i gay expierence a long time ago and liked it . i look younger than my age and am in good shape . i want to try it again but having trouble figuring out how to doit . im very horny and i look good for my age . someone contact me very seriou s about wanting to make love to a man. i have reached the point where im done fantazing about it want to get with a man . i conside r myself a good catch . i dont play games. make my fantasy become real .i am horny for a man thatim not nervous about it anymore . im eager to try it .when see a sexy men i public all the timet i get turnedon by them . i also want the non sex part of it . the romantic part. have repressred the desire soo long that i am extremely eager and willing to screw the guilt .also i want to totally please a man and be in love . i cant wait i want to touch love and be close to man i love . but willing to take it slow and not rush things . i think i look pretty damn good and will give it my all if i get involved. contact me by email is a new year and time to expand my horizons … marty

December 15, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Was I fun??

December 20, 2009 at 2:58 pm
(6) sean says:

im down lol

June 12, 2010 at 3:09 pm
(7) david says:

My first gay sex was lwhen I was 15 in school I had my best friend over one night and my mom and dad were out, we were playing around you play fighting and our cocks got hard and harder we got horny we I felt his cock when doing a wrestling move on him, his pants fell down a little bit and his hard on was sticking up, then I was looking at it thinking yum he held my head down to his cock I started to lick it and the I was sucking his cock and it when from there we were having our first time sex ever and it felt great.

We are both 22 and still together and out as gay

April 27, 2011 at 2:53 am
(8) vipul says:

Dear, i am happy to know the story of yours. I like such an hansom gay boy.

September 12, 2010 at 6:19 pm
(9) sinc says:

Mine was when I was 16 and my best friend was 15. I was never attracted to guys until I met him and over a couple of months I worked out a plan to seduce him. I had him over one night in a tent pitched in our backyard. I had a couple of Playboys and we looked at them with flashlights and I knew he was getting excited. I asked if he wanted to compare cocks and he was very eager. We were both about the same size (6-7 inches) and both cut. When we were naked I got up the courage to ask him if I could jack him off and he was ok with that. After a while I asked if I could suck him and he said yes to that as well. I sucked and in seconds he blew a huge sweet load in my mouth but I couldn’t swallow it all. After, he watched while I jacked off and he ran his fingers in my load on my stomach when I shot. Later, when he was horny again, I used my cum and some spit for lube, sat on his cock and rode him for another orgasm.

He got weird after that and we were never friends again. I’ve never had another time with a guy since.

October 7, 2010 at 7:53 pm
(10) Blake says:

PART III – I always felt odd with girls even though I thought they were pretty. Girls are intimidating to me still. Boys are so much easier and I find I don’t have an attachment to them emotionally, just sexually lol. Starr and I are still friends now although we stopped any kind of sex when we were about 16. He was over playing “gay” with me and decided to get married and knock up a girl at 18. Now he’s stuck with alimony payments after a quick divorce and I have a successful career. I’d never do anything with him again because the attraction is gone. But I’ll always have memories of our hairless selves sexing each other in his mattress on the floor or in my shower lol!! We shot so much cum all over that poor mattress it’s not even funny. I recently commented on his FB about “good ole times” and he LIKED it. So obviously, he remembered too hahaha!

December 9, 2010 at 8:48 pm
(11) Me! says:

Well I am 15 going to be 16 in March. I’ve had sex only one time and it was with a gay hot guy who is very popular, and has a girlfriend. This one time by parent went to Denver ( ilive in Colorado) and they werent gonna be back for like 4 hours. I’ve called them from my school, and they said that if i could go to a library or something and wait for them there. I said sure but I needed to a ride. So i asked this guy, lets say his name is Josh. Well Josh said yes and we were going to the library. On the way he wouldnt stop looking at me, and when he stopped at a red light, i decided enough and kissed him. He then asked me when my parents were gonna be back. I told him, then he made an U-turn and we went to his house. I was so excited. Turned out his parents werent home either. We went down to his room in the basement, and there we started kissing. I then blew him, rode him and got my cock sucked by him. it was really hot. We promised each other that we wouldnt tell anyone we were gay, or a couple. We let each other have girlfriends. (btw his girlfriend is so HOT! Im bi lol) This was like a month ago.

December 12, 2010 at 4:13 pm
(12) long a go says:

long a goo when i was about 19 is the first time i had my first cock, and butt wow what a man i was drunk of course and felt him hold my cock, andoved his hand up and down. then i asked to see his cock and wowo was it so big!!! and since then i want a big cock and look for eh bigest cock to fill me

February 18, 2011 at 1:04 am
(13) Jar man says:

The other day I happened to be in one of those situations in a Box Store restroom where the guy in the next stall starts tapping his foot repeatedly. Iím a good-looking man and have had the pitch from other men more than once. Anyhow, it must have been the combination of pent-up sexual overload, but I actually became unexpectedly tantalized enough by the thought that- well – next thing I knew, I wound up in the next stall with my rather thick cock in this pleasant middle-aged gentlemanís mouth. Incredible! I donít know what he did, but I sprang rock-hard in practically an instant. Iíve gotten head from some fine women before, but- wow! What this guy was doing felt sooo good I couldnít believe it. Needless to say, in what seemed like less than a minute I knew I was about to pop. I hesitated at the thought of my circumstances for a moment, but then I just let loose and exploded in his mouth harder that I can remember in a long time. The surprised look on his face after I unloaded told me it must have been a real gusher. So memorable, Iíve gone back to that Box Store and now elsewhere for a rendezvous with him more than a few times since. But Iím concerned my wife will find out somehow if I continue meeting him. Iím hooked though on my newly emerged cravings and have even taken to eating raw oysters and masturbating until just short of orgasm a few times over the two or three days before we hook-up just so Iíll deliver a quick and copious load like the first time we met. Strangely, Iím still not really attracted to men per-se, or even their bodies sexually like that of a shapely womanís. But apparently in the right setting, I certainly crave a well-shaped cock spewing a hot load in my mouth as well and have a new found love for anal sex after a recent first-time hot encounter with my new friend in a motel room. Hopefully Iím just slightly Bi on a certain level and Iíll settle down after awhile instead of acting like a teenager who just lost his virginity.

March 19, 2011 at 5:53 am
(14) deadman says:

<3 the cock

March 23, 2011 at 7:23 pm
(15) luke says:

I had first gay sex when i was 14. The boy was 12 and we went swimming one day.

When we where done i said to him ”come over my house”
he said ”why”
i said ”i will give you a blow job”
he said ”yes ok then”

by the time we got outside my house his shorts came off when we got in his pants came off. I gave him a blow job and a SHAGG at the same time. We both lost your virginitys at the same time.

March 30, 2012 at 9:06 am
(16) nikky says:

very nice. I was 14,when my friend, 20year, had a sex with me. when he iserted his hard penis into my anus, i had pain ,but MAZA AA GAYA THa.

July 21, 2013 at 3:04 am
(17) Josue Rivera says:

I just had my first gay experience 2 hours ago. I loved it. I was bottom to a very attractive black top. I was really tight, of course, but he made the experience enjoyable for both. I’m meeting with him in 2 weeks again… I always knew I was bisexual but I never gave it a try till now.

October 16, 2013 at 9:19 pm
(18) Shawn says:

I had 2 first times that happened round the same time. I jonestly can’t sleep with another man unless im in sexy womes clothing yes I believe ine being transgender, but the first time I dont want to count it but I was raped by my roommates friend and I was in womens clothing he was bigger than me and stornger he kept pushing himself onto me and I finally gave in it was extremely arousing but scarring at the same time. It made me sad cause I was saving my first time for that weekend when I was going on a date with my manager he treated me perfectly and we went back to his appartment and he showed me the greatest time of my life I will always consider him my first and ill always remember him for treating me right. This all took place bout 2 years ago me and him no longer see eachother since I moved away but he is forever in my heart