Let's talk about gay sex movies. Some of us like it, some of us don't. But why? Health risks, straight actors playing gay, porn in relationships, your prized collection, your distaste... Let's hear how you feel about gay sex on film. Is it for your eyes only? Should you stop watching it once you get into a relationship? Do you mind if your boyfriend watching it? Are porn stars really actors?
It has kept me sane
- Gay porn has helped me remain sane in a country (Uganda) where being gay is criminal punishable by imprisonment. It has been difficult over the years to find someone to share such an intimate moment with no gay space or networks. However, gay porn downloaded from the net helped me relieve my stress and give myself some pleasure.
I appreciate that it can be addictive but more and more I feel that I need that human contact. If I knew 10 years ago what I know now, I would have retained some of the guys I tried to have sex with then but did not have any gay sex skill at the time, which I know now, thanks to porn. However, it can never replace the real physical contact with another man for gay or straight we are all social beings.
- —Guest Martin Luka
What I know about it so far
- I use to like gay porn not really the Straight guys in them and you can single those ones out. I rather support and watch a true gay porno especially ones with a good storyline in them although most are pretty lame but I enjoy the ones where they are intimate sexy gay and are real porn gay actors in them like Brendon Carrigon he is Awesome in his gayPorn and especially when he is with another gay like the guy Everett he is Too an Awesome gay porn actor love them. Overall I dont see it dirty but I do see how it can benefit a relationship with your partner but there are times when it does or can put a downer on you as well and your partner when it becomes too much to handle especially in the cause of gay infidelity as well not a nice place to be with your partner a total disaster if that should ever present so becareful how you go about it as well guys and always be safe in your journey with sex as well wear your protection.....
- —Guest Shane
am i gay
- ive been married 15yrs.however i quite often
watch gay porn.i actually enjoy it.it stimulates me.and yes ive expierimented with it.but im married an am in love.Howver just the thought of it really gets me hot.am i gay
Love it, but take care
- I believe porn is great to watch especially as a couple, it can add an additional dimension to a relationship as you fine tune your understanding of your partner's interests. But don't let it override the moment...you're there to have sex with your partner, not the screen (although some of us would like the porn star to join us). As to watching porn without your partner, I say, in small doses fine...all guys need to "get off" and our partner is always there or in the same mood...it's fine, but use it to "get off", then go spend some time with your man!
- —Guest Guest LDNBOY
- i like to watch gayporn with my boyfriend it turn us on ok
- there is nothing wrong in love sex with same g ender.i feel real enjoyment .as a matter of fact we will be more sucessful with our female parteners if we practice same gender sex.
- —Guest jayaram
Danger of porn when you meet a partner
- I have used porn for about 5 years and have now found partner. We are quite strong. However I am trying to sort out an issue with porn which I have. I can get hardons with porn and follow through to the end. With the partner I find this hard to do now. Despite all my thoughts telling me to do otherwise this happens. Help! Ironically He is all I wished for for years, yet I find it hard to get hard and have sex fully. Whats going on. Some kind of sick joke? Any ideas on what I can do?
I do agree with many of the thoughts already presented but still have this issue. Suggestions gratefully received.
- Sometimes it's good, but it gets cliched. 95 percent it seems to be skinny white guys or thugs, and because most people base their "preferences" and turnoffs on this, people that fit the wrong side can become insecure. Certain stereotypes are portrayed in addition to the straight guy thing. My thoughts
fun with a friend
- i feel that gay porn if fun to watch but it's more fun with a real man am i right
- —Guest andrew
Response to 'Fun but Addictive
- Not a problem for most folks but for me my ex's porn use destroyed our union. How do i compete with a 20 something? Why should I have to? Porn can rip your life apart if using many hours day after day.
And it can really hurt the man you say you love.
I watch Porn
- I feel good about porn, especially gay porn. Why? I am black gay man. I'm not to fond of the number of bareback movies that have come out. There are times where I've been with guys who get in the mood watching straight porn although they are going to be with me. Long story short, I see nothing wrong with it. It spices things up and contributes to some freaky ideas. But like anything, too much of good thing is not necessarily healthy. If you like it, go for what you know, but don't over do it.
Gay Senior Citizen Enjoys Pornography
- During many years of indulging in most all forms of pornography, I am aware that the gay porn of yesteryear is truly inferior to most of what is available out there today.
I am a movie buff who has had hundreds of porn tapes, VHS, DVD and amateur offerings over the years. Unfortunately, I am interested in watching older gay guys getting it on & no one seems to produce such videos. Don't get me wrong; I am a fan of all gay male flicks, but we elders in the GLBTQ Community would love to see guys closer to our own age perform for us.
Okay in Small Doses
- I personally think watching porn is okay. I even watch it with my boyfriend sometimes - it can be a fun way to get in the mood and the whole voyeuristic aspect is kinda fun too.
- —Guest james
- I feel that porn is a healthy outlet for sexual tension and exploring fantasies. I see no reason to curtail the viewing of porn while in a relationship, but some discretion needs to be taken so as to not undermine the intimacy between the real life people involved.
Gay porn comment
- Ok, now we are all adults. My thoughts on the subject is if you like porn then watch it, keep it to yourself. If you become involved with someone then you have the will power to at least try to stop watching porn. There is nothing really wrong with watching porn it is another side of your sexual self, so for health reasons some doctors recommend watching porn to release the stress in the body. At one point in time we as humans need to release the stress. All that straight actors playing gay, I really don't buy it, or the quote it was for the money. In some remote part of the human mind for men at least have thought about what it was like to be with a man, after all we are human and need to be touched and loved at some point in time. I am just saying watch if you want, don't if you don't. And as for relationships the person fell in love with your soul not your taste in movies.
- —Guest Edward
Fun but addictive
- I think the industry is being monitored very closely. There are always those that slip through the cracks.
Overall, I think it is fun, especially the fantasy about str8 guys being seduced against their will. All a fantasy.... love the grandpa's and bears... they are realistic... more than the hard bodies....which are boring.
- —Guest Tex Cobb